Does Rubisco control the rate of photosynthesis and plant growth? An exercise in molecular ecophysiology
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 465–487, May 1994
How to Cite
STITT, M. and SCHULZE, D. (1994), Does Rubisco control the rate of photosynthesis and plant growth? An exercise in molecular ecophysiology. Plant, Cell & Environment, 17: 465–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1994.tb00144.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 27 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!