Within-season variability in mycorrhizal benefit to reproduction in Abutilon theophrasti Medic.
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 821–827, July 1994
How to Cite
SHUMWAY, D. L. and KOIDE, R. T. (1994), Within-season variability in mycorrhizal benefit to reproduction in Abutilon theophrasti Medic. Plant, Cell & Environment, 17: 821–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1994.tb00176.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 7 January 1993; received in revised form 12 July 1993; accepted for publication 3 December 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!