Temperature-sensitivity of D1 protein metabolism in isolated Zea mays chloroplasts
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 205–210, February 1994
How to Cite
BREDENKAMP, G. J. and BAKER, N. R. (1994), Temperature-sensitivity of D1 protein metabolism in isolated Zea mays chloroplasts. Plant, Cell & Environment, 17: 205–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1994.tb00284.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 5 July 1993; received in revised form 12 August 1993; accepted for publication 6 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!