Department of Botany, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0340, USA.
Scaling sun and shade photosynthetic acclimation of Alocasia macrorrhiza to whole-plant performance – II. Simulation of carbon balance and growth at different photon flux densities
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 889–900, August 1994
How to Cite
SIMS, D.A., GEBAUER, R.L.E. and PEARCY, R.W. (1994), Scaling sun and shade photosynthetic acclimation of Alocasia macrorrhiza to whole-plant performance – II. Simulation of carbon balance and growth at different photon flux densities. Plant, Cell & Environment, 17: 889–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1994.tb00318.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 1 November 1993; received in revised form 4 January 1994; accepted for publication 18 January 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!