Insects and fungi on a C3 sedge and a C4 grass exposed to elevated atmospheric CO2 concentrations in open-top chambers in the field
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1161–1167, October 1994
How to Cite
THOMPSON, G. B. and DRAKE, B. G. (1994), Insects and fungi on a C3 sedge and a C4 grass exposed to elevated atmospheric CO2 concentrations in open-top chambers in the field. Plant, Cell & Environment, 17: 1161–1167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1994.tb02014.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 21 December 1993; received in revised form 21 March 1994; accepted for publication 11 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!