Integrated tolerance mechanisms: constitutive and adaptive plant responses to elevated metal concentrations in the environment
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 989–993, September 1994
How to Cite
MEHARG, A. A. (1994), Integrated tolerance mechanisms: constitutive and adaptive plant responses to elevated metal concentrations in the environment. Plant, Cell & Environment, 17: 989–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1994.tb02032.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 26 January 1994; received in revised form 16 March 1994; accepted for publication 28 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!