The impact of mycorrhizal colonization upon nitrogen source utilization and metabolism in seedlings of Eucalyptus grandis Hill ex Maiden and Eucalyptus maculata Hook
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1386–1394, December 1995
How to Cite
TURNBULL, M. H., GOODALL, R. and STEWART, G. R. (1995), The impact of mycorrhizal colonization upon nitrogen source utilization and metabolism in seedlings of Eucalyptus grandis Hill ex Maiden and Eucalyptus maculata Hook. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 1386–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00199.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 November 1994; received in revised form 20 April 1995; accepted for publication 12 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!