Effects of soil fertility and mycorrhizal infection on pollen production and pollen grain size of Cucurbita pepo (Cucurbitaceae)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 169–177, February 1995
How to Cite
LAU, T.-C., LU, X., KOIDE, R. T. and STEPHENSON, A. G. (1995), Effects of soil fertility and mycorrhizal infection on pollen production and pollen grain size of Cucurbita pepo (Cucurbitaceae). Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 169–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00350.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 15 July 1994; accepted for publication 19 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!