The mechanism of water-stress-induced embolism in two species of chaparral shrubs
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 189–196, February 1995
How to Cite
JARBEAU, J. A., EWERS, F. W. and DAVIS, S. D. (1995), The mechanism of water-stress-induced embolism in two species of chaparral shrubs. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00352.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 January 1994; received in revised form 28 July 1994; accepted for publication 19 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!