Phenotypic plasticity of the phenology of seven European tree species in relation to climatic warming
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 93–104, February 1995
How to Cite
KRAMER, K. (1995), Phenotypic plasticity of the phenology of seven European tree species in relation to climatic warming. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 93–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00356.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 13 December 1993; received in revised for 20 June 1994; accepted for publication 20 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!