Response of the photosynthetic apparatus in maize leaves grown at low temperature on transfer to normal growth temperature
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 1995
How to Cite
NIE, G. .-Y., ROBERTSON, E. J., FRYER, M. J., LEECH, R. M. and BAKER, N. R. (1995), Response of the photosynthetic apparatus in maize leaves grown at low temperature on transfer to normal growth temperature. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00538.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 25 February 1994; received in revised form 12 May 1994; accepted for publication 27 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!