Mitochondria contribute to increased photosynthetic capacity of leaves of winter rye (Secale cereale L.) following cold-hardening
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 69–76, January 1995
How to Cite
HURRY, V., TOBIÆSON, M., KRÖMER, S., GARDESTRÖM, P. and ÖQUIST, G. (1995), Mitochondria contribute to increased photosynthetic capacity of leaves of winter rye (Secale cereale L.) following cold-hardening. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 69–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00545.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 20 February 1994; received in revised form 1 June 1994-accepted for publication 1 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!