The effect of carbon dioxide concentration on respiration of growing and mature soybean leaves
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 575–581, May 1995
How to Cite
BUNCE, J. A. (1995), The effect of carbon dioxide concentration on respiration of growing and mature soybean leaves. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 575–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00557.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 February 1994; received in revised form 24 May 1994; accepted for publication 5 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!