Acclimation of photosynthesis in relation to Rubisco and non-structural carbohydrate contents and in situ carboxylase activity in Scirpus olneyi grown at elevated CO2 in the field
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 875–884, August 1995
How to Cite
JACOB, J., GREITNER, C. and DRAKE, B. G. (1995), Acclimation of photosynthesis in relation to Rubisco and non-structural carbohydrate contents and in situ carboxylase activity in Scirpus olneyi grown at elevated CO2 in the field. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 875–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00596.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 12 October 1994; received in revised form 4 January 1995; accepted for publication 24 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!