Rapid recycling of triose phosphates in oak stem tissue
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 931–936, August 1995
How to Cite
HILL, S. A., WATERHOUSE, J. S., FIELD, E. M., SWITSUR, V. R. and AP REES, T. (1995), Rapid recycling of triose phosphates in oak stem tissue. Plant, Cell & Environment, 18: 931–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1995.tb00603.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 September 1994; received in revised form 18 January 1995; accepted for publication 6 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!