Ellis Hoffland, Department of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. Wageningen Agricultural Univrsity. P.O.Box 8005, 6700 EC Wageningen. The Netherlands.
Relative growth rate correlates negatively with pathogen resistance in radish: the role of plant chemistry
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1281–1290, November 1996
How to Cite
HOFFLAND, E., NIEMANN, G. J., VAN PELT, J. A., PUREVEEN, J. B. M., EIJKEL, G. B., BOON, J. J. and LAMBERS, H. (1996), Relative growth rate correlates negatively with pathogen resistance in radish: the role of plant chemistry. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 1281–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00006.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 March 1996; received in revised form 20 May 1996; accepted for publication 25 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!