Temperate forest responses to carbon dioxide, temperature and nitrogen: a model analysis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1331–1348, December 1996
How to Cite
THORNLEY, J. H. M. and CANNELL, M. G. R. (1996), Temperate forest responses to carbon dioxide, temperature and nitrogen: a model analysis. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 1331–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00012.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 31 March 1996; received in revised form 28 May 1996; accepted for publication 28 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!