Effects of turgor potentials of epidermal cells neighbouring guard cells on stomatal opening in detached leaf epidermis and intact leaflets of Vicia faba L. (faba bean)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1399–1407, December 1996
How to Cite
KLEIN, M., CHENG, G., CHUNG, M. and TALLMAN, G. (1996), Effects of turgor potentials of epidermal cells neighbouring guard cells on stomatal opening in detached leaf epidermis and intact leaflets of Vicia faba L. (faba bean). Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 1399–1407. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00018.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 6 April 1996; received in revised form 19 April 1996; accepted for publication 9 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!