Phloem-specific expression of pyrophosphatase inhibits long distance transport of carbohydrates and amino acids in tobacco plants
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 43–55, January 1996
How to Cite
GEIGENBERGER, P., LERCHI, J., STITT, M. and SONNEWALD, U. (1996), Phloem-specific expression of pyrophosphatase inhibits long distance transport of carbohydrates and amino acids in tobacco plants. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 43–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00225.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 November 1994; received in revised form 28 March 1995; accepted for publication 21 April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!