Stomatal control by fed or endogenous xylem ABA in sunflower: interpretation of correlations between leaf water potential and stomatal conductance in anisohydric species
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 1996
How to Cite
TARDIEU, F., LAFARGE, T. and SIMONNEAU, Th. (1996), Stomatal control by fed or endogenous xylem ABA in sunflower: interpretation of correlations between leaf water potential and stomatal conductance in anisohydric species. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00228.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 18 November 1994; received in revised form 3 April 1995; accepted for publication 12 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!