Contribution No. 94-498-J from the Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station, Manhattan, KS.
Sap flow in wheat under free-air CO2 enrichment
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 147–158, February 1996
How to Cite
SENOCK, R. S., HAM, J. M., LOUGHIN, T. M., KIMBALL, B. A., HUNSAKER, D. J., PINTER, P. J., WALL, G. W., GARCIA, R. L. and LaMORTE, R. L. (1996), Sap flow in wheat under free-air CO2 enrichment. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 147–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00236.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 22 November 1994; received in revised form 3 May 1995; accepted for publication 15 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!