Soil Science Department, Horticulture Research International, Wellesbourne, Warwick CV35 9EF, UK.
Differential effects of turgor on sucrose and potassium transport at the tonoplast and plasma membrane of sugar beet storage root tissue
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 191–200, February 1996
How to Cite
BELL, C. I. and LEIGH, R. A. (1996), Differential effects of turgor on sucrose and potassium transport at the tonoplast and plasma membrane of sugar beet storage root tissue. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 191–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00240.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 9 December 1994; received in revised form 12 April 1995; accepted for publication 16 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!