The effects of long-term elevation of air temperature and CO on the frost hardiness of Scots pine
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 209–216, February 1996
How to Cite
REPO, T., HÄNNINEN, H. and KELLOMÄKI, S. (1996), The effects of long-term elevation of air temperature and CO on the frost hardiness of Scots pine. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00242.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 1 May 1995; accepted for publication 7 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!