Current address: Northland Cranberries, PO Box 8020, Wisconsin Rapids. WI54495-8020, USA.
Measurement of short-term nutrient uptake rates in cranberry by aeroponics
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 237–242, February 1996
How to Cite
BARAK, P., SMITH, J. D., KRUEGER, A. R. and PETERSON, L. A. (1996), Measurement of short-term nutrient uptake rates in cranberry by aeroponics. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 237–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 16 May 1995; received in revised form 31 July 1995; accepted for publication 7 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!