International Rice Research Institute, PO Box 933, 1099 Manila, The Philippines.
The involvement of the transpirational bypass flow in sodium uptake by high- and low-sodium-transporting lines of rice developed through intravarietal selection
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 329–336, March 1996
How to Cite
YADAV, R., FLOWERS, T. J. and YEO, A. R. (1996), The involvement of the transpirational bypass flow in sodium uptake by high- and low-sodium-transporting lines of rice developed through intravarietal selection. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 329–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00255.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 12 April 1995, received in revised form 7 July 1995; accepted for publication 1 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!