Systemin transiently depolarizes the tomato mesophyll cell membrane and antagonizes fusicoccin-induced extracellular acidification of mesophyll tissue
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 464–470, April 1996
How to Cite
MOYEN, C. and JOHANNES, E. (1996), Systemin transiently depolarizes the tomato mesophyll cell membrane and antagonizes fusicoccin-induced extracellular acidification of mesophyll tissue. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 464–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00338.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 26 May 1995; received in revised form 21 August 1995; accepted for publication 30 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!