From epiphyte to tree: differences in leaf structure and leaf water relations associated with the transition in growth form in eight species of hemiepiphytes
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 631–642, June 1996
How to Cite
HOLBROOK, N. M. and Putz, F. E. (1996), From epiphyte to tree: differences in leaf structure and leaf water relations associated with the transition in growth form in eight species of hemiepiphytes. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 631–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00398.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 19 June 1995; received in revised form 30 October; accepted for publication 14 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!