CAM induction in Clusia minor L. during the transition from wet to dry season in Trinidad: the role of organic acid speciation and decarboxylation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 655–664, June 1996
How to Cite
BORLAND, A. M., GRIFFITHS, H., MAXWELL, C., FORDHAM, M. C. and BROADMEADOW, M. S. J. (1996), CAM induction in Clusia minor L. during the transition from wet to dry season in Trinidad: the role of organic acid speciation and decarboxylation. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 655–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00400.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 14 August 1995; received in revised form II October 1995; accepted for publication 17 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!