Institut für Botanik, Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, Auf der Morgenstelle 1. D-72076 Tübingen, Germany.
Antisense inhibition of the sucrose transporter in potato: effects on amount and activity
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1124–1131, October 1996
How to Cite
LEMOINE, R., KÜHN, C., THIELE, N., DELROT, S. and FROMMER, W.B. (1996), Antisense inhibition of the sucrose transporter in potato: effects on amount and activity. Plant, Cell & Environment, 19: 1124–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb00427.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 1 December 1995; received in revised form 23 April 1996; accepted for publication 28 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!