This work is supported by the Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM), a subsidiary of The Netherlands Foundation of Pure Research (NWO).
Chemical differences between wildtype and gibberellin mutants of tomato determined by pyrolysis-mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1059–1069, December 1993
How to Cite
NIEMANN, G. J., EIJKEL, G. B., KONINGS, H., PUREVEEN, J. B. M. and BOON, J. J. (1993), Chemical differences between wildtype and gibberellin mutants of tomato determined by pyrolysis-mass spectrometry. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 1059–1069. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb02063.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 4 January 1993; received in revised form 29 March 1993; accepted for publication 9 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!