This study was supported by the 'EPOCH COTU 13′ collaborative EC project, coordinated by P.G. Jarvis (University of Edinburgh). The authors acknowledge Marianne Mousseau for stimulating discussions, Jean Guittet, Bernard Legay and Jacqueline Liebert for their help in the field and in the laboratory. 1CI France kindly provided free polyethylene film and Eurosep, the Li-Cor representative in France, lent us new radiation sensors.
A branch bag technique for simultaneous CO2 enrichment and assimilation measurements on beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1131–1138, December 1993
How to Cite
DUFRENE, E., PONTAILLER, J.-Y. and SAUGIER, B. (1993), A branch bag technique for simultaneous CO2 enrichment and assimilation measurements on beech (Fagus sylvatica L.). Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 1131–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb02071.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 4 February 1993; received in revised form 11 May 1993; accepted for publication 3 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!