This study was originally supported by the CEC under the EPOCH programme, and is now continuing under the Environment Programme. It is part of a pan-European project co-ordinated by P.G. Jarvis and includes the accompanying study by Dufrene, Pontailler & Saugier (1993).
A branch bag and CO2 control system for long-term CO2 enrichment of mature Sitka spruce [Picea sitchensis (Bong.) Carr.]
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1139–1148, December 1993
How to Cite
BARTON, C. V. M., LEE, H. S. J. and JARVIS, P. G. (1993), A branch bag and CO2 control system for long-term CO2 enrichment of mature Sitka spruce [Picea sitchensis (Bong.) Carr.]. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 1139–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1996.tb02072.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 4 February 1993; received in revised form 21 June 1993; accepted for publication 6 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!