Auxin depletion in barley plants under high-temperature conditions represses DNA proliferation in organelles and nuclei via transcriptional alterations
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 284–290, February 2011
How to Cite
OSHINO, T., MIURA, S., KIKUCHI, S., HAMADA, K., YANO, K., WATANABE, M. and HIGASHITANI, A. (2011), Auxin depletion in barley plants under high-temperature conditions represses DNA proliferation in organelles and nuclei via transcriptional alterations. Plant, Cell & Environment, 34: 284–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2010.02242.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 07:59AM EST
- Received 14 July 2010; received in revised form 8 October 2010; accepted for publication 10 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!