Circadian control of root elongation and C partitioning in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 877–894, June 2011
How to Cite
YAZDANBAKHSH, N., SULPICE, R., GRAF, A., STITT, M. and FISAHN, J. (2011), Circadian control of root elongation and C partitioning in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant, Cell & Environment, 34: 877–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02286.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 05:23AM EST
- Received 28 September 2010; received in revised form 13 December 2010; accepted for publication 5 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!