ROS and redox signalling in the response of plants to abiotic stress
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Special Issue on Redox Signaling
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 259–270, February 2012
How to Cite
SUZUKI, N., KOUSSEVITZKY, S., MITTLER, R. and MILLER, G. (2012), ROS and redox signalling in the response of plants to abiotic stress. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 259–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02336.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2011 05:36AM EST
- Received 2 January 2011; received in revised form 26 March 2011; accepted for publication 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!