Three-dimensional xylem networks and phyllode properties of co-occurring Acacia
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2149–2158, December 2011
How to Cite
PAGE, G. F. M., LIU, J. and GRIERSON, P. F. (2011), Three-dimensional xylem networks and phyllode properties of co-occurring Acacia. Plant, Cell & Environment, 34: 2149–2158. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02411.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2011 09:45AM EST
- Received 16 March 2011; received in revised form 4 August 2011; accepted for publication 4 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!