Vulnerability curves by centrifugation: is there an open vessel artefact, and are ‘r’ shaped curves necessarily invalid?
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 601–610, March 2012
How to Cite
SPERRY, J. S., CHRISTMAN, M. A., TORRES-RUIZ, J. M., TANEDA, H. and SMITH, D. D. (2012), Vulnerability curves by centrifugation: is there an open vessel artefact, and are ‘r’ shaped curves necessarily invalid?. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 601–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02439.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 07:45AM EST
- Received 23 June 2011; received in revised form 22 September 2011; accepted for publication 25 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!