JPF and AP contributed equally to this work.
The Péclet effect on leaf water enrichment correlates with leaf hydraulic conductance and mesophyll conductance for CO2
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 611–625, March 2012
How to Cite
FERRIO, J. P., POU, A., FLOREZ-SARASA, I., GESSLER, A., KODAMA, N., FLEXAS, J. and RIBAS-CARBÓ, M. (2012), The Péclet effect on leaf water enrichment correlates with leaf hydraulic conductance and mesophyll conductance for CO2. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 611–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02440.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 07:46AM EST
- Received 16 June 2011; received in revised form 23 September 2011; accepted for publication 27 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!