These authors contributed equally to this paper and should both be considered first author.
Complex genetics controls natural variation among seed quality phenotypes in a recombinant inbred population of an interspecific cross between Solanum lycopersicum × Solanum pimpinellifolium
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 929–951, May 2012
How to Cite
KAZMI, R. H., KHAN, N., WILLEMS, L. A. J., VAN HEUSDEN, A. W., LIGTERINK, W. and HILHORST, H. W. M. (2012), Complex genetics controls natural variation among seed quality phenotypes in a recombinant inbred population of an interspecific cross between Solanum lycopersicum × Solanum pimpinellifolium. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 929–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02463.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 07:52AM EST
- Received 18 October 2011; accepted for publication 3 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!