Equal contributors to this work.
SKP1 is involved in abscisic acid signalling to regulate seed germination, stomatal opening and root growth in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 952–965, May 2012
How to Cite
LI, C., LIU, Z., ZHANG, Q., WANG, R., XIAO, L., MA, H., CHONG, K. and XU, Y. (2012), SKP1 is involved in abscisic acid signalling to regulate seed germination, stomatal opening and root growth in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 952–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02464.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 07:52AM EST
- Received 22 August 2011; received in revised form 13 October 2011; accepted for publication 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!