Present address: Institute of Systematic Botany and Ecology, Albert-Einstein-Allee 11, Ulm University, D-89081 Ulm, Germany.
Plasmodesmatal pores in the torus of bordered pit membranes affect cavitation resistance of conifer xylem
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1109–1120, June 2012
How to Cite
JANSEN, S., LAMY, J.-B., BURLETT, R., COCHARD, H., GASSON, P. and DELZON, S. (2012), Plasmodesmatal pores in the torus of bordered pit membranes affect cavitation resistance of conifer xylem. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 1109–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2011.02476.x
Contributors: S.J. and J.-B.L. contributed equally to this study and are both considered as first authors.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 08:55AM EST
- Received 20 June 2011; accepted for publication 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!