Temporal profiling of the heat-stable proteome during late maturation of Medicago truncatula seeds identifies a restricted subset of late embryogenesis abundant proteins associated with longevity
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1440–1455, August 2012
How to Cite
CHATELAIN, E., HUNDERTMARK, M., LEPRINCE, O., GALL, S. L., SATOUR, P., DELIGNY-PENNINCK, S., ROGNIAUX, H. and BUITINK, J. (2012), Temporal profiling of the heat-stable proteome during late maturation of Medicago truncatula seeds identifies a restricted subset of late embryogenesis abundant proteins associated with longevity. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 1440–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02501.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 06:47AM EST
- Received 14 November 2011; accepted for publication 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!