Quantifying succulence: a rapid, physiologically meaningful metric of plant water storage
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1533–1542, September 2012
How to Cite
OGBURN, R. M. and EDWARDS, E. J. (2012), Quantifying succulence: a rapid, physiologically meaningful metric of plant water storage. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 1533–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02503.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 07:03AM EST
- Received 6 December 2011; received in revised form 14 February 2012; accepted for publication 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!