Nitric oxide production mediates oligogalacturonide-triggered immunity and resistance to Botrytis cinerea in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1483–1499, August 2012
How to Cite
RASUL, S., DUBREUIL-MAURIZI, C., LAMOTTE, O., KOEN, E., POINSSOT, B., ALCARAZ, G., WENDEHENNE, D. and JEANDROZ, S. (2012), Nitric oxide production mediates oligogalacturonide-triggered immunity and resistance to Botrytis cinerea in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 1483–1499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02505.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 06:23AM EST
- Received 3 May 2011; received in revised form 7 February 2012; accepted for publication 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!