These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular characterization of the Lotus japonicus NRT1(PTR) and NRT2 families
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1567–1581, September 2012
How to Cite
CRISCUOLO, G., VALKOV, V. T., PARLATI, A., ALVES, L. M. and CHIURAZZI, M. (2012), Molecular characterization of the Lotus japonicus NRT1(PTR) and NRT2 families. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 1567–1581. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02510.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2012 11:27AM EST
- Received 30 January 2012; received in revised form 21 March 2012; accepted for publication 22 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!