The bHLH transcription factor MdbHLH3 promotes anthocyanin accumulation and fruit colouration in response to low temperature in apples
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1884–1897, November 2012
How to Cite
XIE, X.-B., LI, S., ZHANG, R.-F., ZHAO, J., CHEN, Y.-C., ZHAO, Q., YAO, Y.-X., YOU, C.-X., ZHANG, X.-S. and HAO, Y.-J. (2012), The bHLH transcription factor MdbHLH3 promotes anthocyanin accumulation and fruit colouration in response to low temperature in apples. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 1884–1897. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02523.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 05:30AM EST
- Received 20 January 2012; received in revised form 12 April 2012; accepted for publication 13 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!