Photosynthetic limitations and volatile and non-volatile isoprenoids in the poikilochlorophyllous resurrection plant Xerophyta humilis during dehydration and rehydration
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 2061–2074, December 2012
How to Cite
BECKETT, M., LORETO, F., VELIKOVA, V., BRUNETTI, C., DI FERDINANDO, M., TATTINI, M., CALFAPIETRA, C. and FARRANT, J. M. (2012), Photosynthetic limitations and volatile and non-volatile isoprenoids in the poikilochlorophyllous resurrection plant Xerophyta humilis during dehydration and rehydration. Plant, Cell & Environment, 35: 2061–2074. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02536.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 04:01PM EST
- Received 31 January 2012; received in revised form 24 April 2012; accepted for publication 25 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!