Inactivation of thioredoxin f1 leads to decreased light activation of ADP-glucose pyrophosphorylase and altered diurnal starch turnover in leaves of Arabidopsis plants
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 16–29, January 2013
How to Cite
THORMÄHLEN, I., RUBER, J., VON ROEPENACK-LAHAYE, E., EHRLICH, S.-M., MASSOT, V., HÜMMER, C., TEZYCKA, J., ISSAKIDIS-BOURGUET, E. and GEIGENBERGER, P. (2013), Inactivation of thioredoxin f1 leads to decreased light activation of ADP-glucose pyrophosphorylase and altered diurnal starch turnover in leaves of Arabidopsis plants. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 16–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02549.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 07:25AM EST
- Received 3 November 2011; received in revised form 18 May 2012; accepted for publication 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!