A diminution in ascorbate oxidase activity affects carbon allocation and improves yield in tomato under water deficit
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 159–175, January 2013
How to Cite
GARCHERY, C., GEST, N., DO, P. T., ALHAGDOW, M., BALDET, P., MENARD, G., ROTHAN, C., MASSOT, C., GAUTIER, H., AARROUF, J., FERNIE, A. R. and STEVENS, R. (2013), A diminution in ascorbate oxidase activity affects carbon allocation and improves yield in tomato under water deficit. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 159–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02564.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 08:50AM EST
- Received 17 April 2012; received in revised form 12 June 2012; accepted for publication 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!