Present address: Institut de Recherche en Biologie Végétale (IRBV), Montreal, QC H1X 2B2, Canada.
Gene expression patterns underlying changes in xylem structure and function in response to increased nitrogen availability in hybrid poplar
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 186–199, January 2013
How to Cite
PLAVCOVÁ, L., HACKE, U. G., ALMEIDA-RODRIGUEZ, A. M., LI, E. and DOUGLAS, C. J. (2013), Gene expression patterns underlying changes in xylem structure and function in response to increased nitrogen availability in hybrid poplar. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 186–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02566.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 07:12AM EST
- Received 24 April 2012; received in revised form 14 June 2012; accepted for publication 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!